Post hard Brexit: Tax Haven status will make Britain great again!
A panel of industry experts politics on law will be debating the controversial issues of Brexit and Tax Havens.
We would like to invite you to a Thomson Reuters legal business debate on Wednesday 28 June 2017, from 6pm-9pm.
The panel of speakers will include:
- Iain Duncan Smith MP, Politician
- Chris Huhne, Journalist and former Politician
- David Goldberg QC, Gray’s Inn Tax Chambers
- Dr Joanna Perkins, CEO of the Financial Markets Law Committee
Some of the topics that the speakers will debate, include:
- Will the UK dissolve into a den of iniquity or playground for international super villains without the EU?
- Will the UK be the very beacon of social justice?
- Or, alternatively, show that deregulation and prudent regulation are not in conflict?
- Would Brussels be happy to see the UK develop in a different direction from the Continent?
- What will be the impact on regulated firms in the UK when leaving the EU?
Hosted by Thomson Reuters legal business, the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals, the debate will focus on Brexit and Tax Havens.
The debate will be chaired by Axel Threlfall, Editor-at-Large at Reuters. It will take place on Wednesday 28 June 2017, from 6pm-9pm at the address below.
30 South Colonnade
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to me at email@example.com. Please feel free to forward on the invite to colleagues who might be interested in attending.
To find out more about the event please follow the link:
Mattison Public Relations
Tel: +44 (0)20 7645 3636