- Comparing the cost: we must look beyond prison
- Working with experts at civil trials
- Concerns over future of publicly funded work
- Change you can believe in: What new rights against associative discrimination mean for claimants
- Strands of Evidence
- When the Judicial Appointments Commission (JAC) came into being in April 2006 I know not everybody was convinced about the need to set up an independent body to select judges.
- Dangerous minds
- Where there is no publicity there is no justice?
- When sorrows come…….
- Review of the Public Access rules
- Enhancing the Participation of Children in Family Proceedings
- Fears over the future of the court service and concern over justice budget cuts
- Moves in mediation: confidentiality, the EU Directive and regulation
- The Wood Review: Tough Love for the BVC
- Legal issues in dementia care: the Nuffield Council’s report
- The Importance of Renewals
- A new era dawns: Are we awake?
- The National DNA Database: crime solving tool or violation of civil liberties?